01. Design your own Dookie-Poo Vinyl Enhancement Paper Model and win prizes!
02. Submit in either one or both Playset Categories: (A) Diorama and (B) Props.
03. Contest starts NOW with Dateline ending
04. CLICK THRU for Full Contest Details / Terms & Conditions.
With the success of the Dookie-Poo Vinyl Enhancement Kits created circa New York Comic-Con, the concept is to seek contributions from YOU folks - of an original diorama creation, props and/or clothing - that adds to or enhances the world of DOOKIE-POO VINYL or is DOOKIE-POO-THEMED. It could be a giant Robot for Dookie to pilot or control, could be a UPS TRUCK in his scale, could be a funky sofa or a functional play ground! Whatever you want! The top 2 submitted ideas/designs (separated into 2 distinct categories) chosen will win one of 2 prize packages, sponsored by Chaotic Unicorn.
The idea/concept for this Paper Jam is to eventually evolve beyond the initial contest, into a continuous experiment where the world is invited to continue finding ways to make the Dookie-Poo vinyl toy line fun or inventive and share their ideas with the community. With that notion, I've also created a dedicated-blog @ http://dookiepoo-paperjam.blogspot.com specifically to serve as both showcase and papertoy-depository - to house any and all submissions, for both Paper Jam Contest and subsequent additions - after they have made their debut on this blog, of coz :p
Design an original diorama creation, props and/or clothing - via paper-craft / paper-toy - that adds to or enhances the world of DOOKIE-POO VINYL or is DOOKIE-POO-THEMED.
Your creations are to fit all Dookie-Poo Series 1 Vinyl Figures. Submissions to be All-Ages-Friendly, and can be in any style and based on anything that is fun and suitable to the world of Dookie-Poo and Pooville - in either two categories stated below.
There will be 2 Categories for this Contest: DIORAMA Playsets and PROPS Playsets - with the specific requirement that ALL submitted designs are to fit a standard Dookie-Poo vinyl figure (Series 1 / tagged)
the DIORAMA Category will consist of a designed paper-craft environment - created for Dookie-Poo to interact with - be it an interior or exterior space, inclusive of props. Some examples of this would be the GO-GO-KART POOVILLE, SLEEPY-POO BEDROOM and the TRE-Exclusive DOOKIE-LOUNGE (Clothing is optional in this category, but cool if ya wanna make it a complete makeover tho) - The previous two listed is currently FREE for download now: Go-Go-Kart & Bedroom
To facilitate this contest (and most importantly for size reference) We have a basic size template of an approx. 4-incher tall Dookie-Poo, in lieu of an actual Dookie-Poo vinyl (which you can still purchase!) - click on image below to download+save 1626 x 795-image.
the PROPS Category basically requires a singular prop or a group of props - no smaller than a Dookie-Poo vinyl-figure (which means you don't just submit a single lolly-pop only, yo LOL) - TOGETHER with a shirt to go along with the prop. One example is the TRE-Exclusive ARCADE set with Green-jersey (shown below) - But if you want to add more clothing and accessories, go ahead!
And to add to the Dookie-Poo vinyl-scale image above, and to further facilitate folks' possible hesitance to engage in paper-tailoring (one prime example is ME! LOL) click on image below to download a 2383 x 1460 T-SHIRT TEMPLATE - for you to add-on, alter, whatever your Pooshionista-tastes desires!
[O.O] ***** PRIZES ***** [O.O]
Judges' Pick for a Single Winning Design in DIORAMA Playset will win a set of these:
Judges' Pick for a Single Winning Design in PROPS Playset will win a set of these:
Dookie-Poo Vinyl Figures are kindly sponsored by Chaotic Unicorn!
(*Prizes subject to change without given notice)
To ensure fairness to all, no one single person can be chosen as winners in both categories.
01. Designs Submissions for both DIORAMA and PROPS Categories are to be in the fully-rendered full-color ready-to-print-cut-and-paste Final Stage - via 2D Template format = Basically ready to be printed and made into the actual papertoys that fit the Dookie-Poo vinyl figure/toy.
Direct submissions to me via email @ toysrevil [at] gmail [dot] com to be in a file I could upload to blogger/picasaweb without compromising your final colors - as it may be in CMYK whereas I may process it to RGB. (we can discuss this in further details when you're ready to submit, yeh? educate me - as I is still a noob)
Alternatively, if you already have uploaded unto your own servers/web/blog - do provide me with a link (link to download directly) and an image (at least 500-across) for me to use on the dedicated contest-blog/depot.
02. In addition to the submitted template, you are to also submit at least one single image / photograph of the completed paper model - cut out and folded into shape/form. Understandably you may not have the Dookie-Poo vinyl in-hand for that moment, but a simple scaled cut-out would suffice. You can send as many photographs as you would like of the completed paper-craft/toy - it would be fab for visual reference on the PaperJam-blog as well :)
03. I have also created a FLICKR-GROUP @ http://flickr.com/groups/paperjam/ where you (as a flickr-member) can upload and submit for the contest - at your leisure without emailing me directly. (altho a wee note would help, thanks!)
04. There is no limit to the number of designs you can submit, in either categories. (But I reserve the right of refusal of any submissions deemed inappropriate, without given warning).
05. You DO NOT necessarily need to own a Dookie-Poo vinyl figure yourself to participate in this contest. It would be great to have one as scale and for photo-ops, but with the given template, you could make a rudimentary scaled figure for comparison.
AMENDED: Contest Dateline is now 30th August 2008 (Saturday) - before 11:59pm (23:59hrs +8 GMT - Singapore time).