about iron man japan sept 27-launch and concept art


Surfing around the Japanese movie-site for the IRON MAN Movie [www.ironman-movie.jp] somehow brought back the "excitement" I'd felt, since my very first IM-movie post in '06, until it's screening in April, as well as debut around the world, except for Japan, whose IM-premiere's September 27th 2008 instead - and I hope Japanese-readers of this humble blog of mine will enjoy the movie as much as I did :)


Meanwhile, the movie-DVD is set to drop September 30th (may try to get that as a birthday prezzie for myself :p) and Yahoo!Movies has a gallery-series of super-schweet concept art (from folks like Adi Granov and Phil Saunders) for folks to drool-over. CLICKETH to begin slideshow (all pics via / source)










[Japanese Teaser]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK