Highdy Plush by Purple Flavor x The Cut & Sew Project

"Hi, my name is Highdy. I'm a special kind of leaf (wink wink.) Let's laugh for hours about nothing and munch on snacks. We can take a nap after that and then do stuff, also...Wait what was I saying? Hi, my name is Highdy..."
HIGHDY

When plushies get high - courtesy of Purple Flavor (makers of Sperm Plush) in a joint venture with The Cut and Sew Project (aka Shane Geil x Amy Vutiya). Measuring 11" x 11" - Highdy is currently distributed via DKE Toys with a SRP of US$20-per.

HIGHDY-MUNCHIES
So what are your fav after-munchies? heh
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK