Hi-DeF: Promo Video / Pre-Orders / kaNO Interview


[kaNO's HI-DEF currently on pre-order via ToyQube @ US$75 per / 200-pcs limit]

QUESTION: What is Hi-DeF???

kaNO-ANSWER: "Hi-DeF is a hybrid of a couple of my characters and certain things I always draw. I kind of threw them in to a melting pot and came up with a little robot DJ dude. There is a little bit of Charlie Brown and Boba Fett in him, but he is mainly a spin off of one of my characters I used to draw called Ebonyc (E-bon-ic). If you do some research you can find an Adventures of Ebonyc comic book out there some where. :)"

[Read the rest of kaNO's online interview here]

Source: kaNO-Tweet
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK