PHONETICONTROL Tee Color Selection You Can Help With

PHONETICONTROL needs help in selecting color combos for his new tee, and you can help by weighing in your choices here via flickr. (BTW, the character design should be made into a toy, or at the very least a statutette, IMHO).

I have a surprising large collection of red tees (mostly bought at comicbook shops), besides my utlimate fav tee-color: black (helps camo thy lurv-handles - it works, really! *cough*). Although the stars says my "lucky color" is blue ... or perhaps maybe I should start wearing blue? hhmm
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK