See The Sound by Bangkit Welkid

These days, I don't really have that much of opportunities to surf the web (as much as I used to) and to be able to discover cool / unique / special works to share with my dear readers, but once in a while I do get lucky and stumble unto funness.
SEE-THE-SOUND

Featured here is a creation by Indonesian-artist Bangkit Welkid, named "See The Sound" ~ featuring a 1/2 metre tall character constructed out of 2 cardboard boxes (2m x 1m size) with paint finish. 2 figures were made for a "property exhibition". Liking the earphones-details! And I like the horn-critter below too! Personally I think Bangkit should do a resized version unto a printable papercraft template for download ~ what do you folks think? :)

Bangkit
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK