Custom-Feature: Carnage Munny from Sab One


From Boston-based artist Sab One comes a custom-Munny in the outlasting vein of one of Spiderman's most memorable nemesis; "Carnage"! In addition to custom sneakers, Sab One engages custom vinyl toys with gusto, as evident from this piece ~ here are snaps and exclusive-words to TOYSREVIL from Sab One about Carnage:


SAB ONE: "…this toy was a personal project that I wanted to do. I am very partial to villains and I always loved Carnage, but most of the toys I've seen are very mass produced looking..in my personal opinion. I wanted to make a very dark and evil Carnage ,..something that gave you the creeps …"


SAB ONE: "The hands are oversized and braced with metal wire to keep his hands and claws durable and strong ..the symbiotic on the body is all hand sculpted. I reshaped the the jaw and sculpted the symbiotic teeth ..the eyes are sculpted and raised off the head and faded out to add depth …I finished him off with krylon triple gloss to make everything pop."
 
(Works viewable on www.facebook.com/sab.one.customs)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK