Tarnished Daydreams Postcards from Doktor A

DOKTOR-A-POSTCARD-SET-01

I like postcards. In fact, I really REALLY like postcards - back in "the day" I used to have quite a nifty collection of postcards, with a staunch focus on "movies", actually. These days, they are practically the only other thing I can afford to pay for, in lieu of actual toys and customs from creators! But no, I am not whining too much here - I am grateful that there ARE someways to procure something within your price range from the artist/creator you adore - and in this very case, Doktor A's limited edition postcard set was a MUST get for me!

DOKTOR-A-POSTCARD-SET-02

Released in tandem and as well featuring his custom-pieces for TARNISHED DAYDREAMS @ Iksentrik - the 6-piece postcard set is limited to 30 edition-sets and come signed at the banner-wrap (or whatever fancy name it may be called) by the good Doktor himself (the pencil autograph was a tres-col touch, methinks). I was pretty quick on the trigger and scored myself #6 out of 30. And I am pretty chuffed I am :)

These are extremely nicely printed pieces, on both sides -the front side with images in glossy finish, while the back is more matt (which I actually prefer). In my little warped-world, in lieu of actual artwork, postcards might well serve as "mini prints" - and I do not care how pathetic that may make me sound LOL

DOKTOR-A-POSTCARD-SET-03

A quick check at the website does not see the listing for this item, so I reckon availability has since been sold out. Hope folks who wanted one set managed to score theirs tho! There are mini-prints and framed Silhouette still available here, so do not dally!

TARNISHED DAYDREAMS by Doktor A exhibits till the end of April on the 30th - so if you happen to be in Bath, United Kingdom, do make a beeline there, and quick!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK