Daily Wrap-Up: May 6th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-6
[Click above image to view 12 x blogposts this Friday]

This Friday May 6th is marked with two significant events, for me personally. First is the launch of the DRAWING CUMULUS Illustration Competition on the blog. I like drawings. Hell, I Love Drawings! And this is just a taste of what is in store for what to expect from this blog. With the embracing of the 3D-forms that is evident in "toys", I am personally as curious and invigorated by the two-dimensional art aspect of this culture - specifically THIS culture - and aim to explore beyond what you might be used to, or even not used to seeing on this blog. Or at the very least I attempt to anyways - and hope you guys will be along for the ride :)

The second aspect is connected with my current medical condition - for which I suspect not that many a folk here might be too interested to read about. Nevertheless, tis cool and I totally understand if that be the case. Short-version: The visit to the neuro-doctor today was a real eye-opener, and while the future seems ever within my reach, the past, it seems, is something that could be covered, but never for long, as all will eventually be revealed. And that perhaps drives everything around us. May the truth eventually set us free - or trap us…

Apologies for the vagueness, but for folks interested, you can read what it is about on my dedicated-Stroke-blog at STROKE41. Have a fab Friday wherever you are, and a swell weekend to come!

Voting Day Saturday awaits! LOL

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK