2nd Edition Yellow Colorway Foo Dog by Miss Monster x Patch Together

YELLOW-FOODOG-01

Designed by Miss Monster and produced by Patch Together - this is the second colorway of the Foo Dog toy. Standing 7" tall, this resin brute features detachable arms, and can be yours for US$48 (sans shipping). Available via missmonster.bigcartel.com, so also check out the first colorway HERE (WIPs here). I'm not a huge fan of the mustard-yellow, but the black arms make it look like super-villain-"gloves", and that's uber-cool for me lol ~ And frankly, I'd wish I had both editions.

YELLOW-FOODOG-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK