Giant Robot 2011 Comic Con Day 2 Time-Lapse Video


With the amount of people-traffic by-passing and interacting at your booth, tis no small wonder how tiring it can be (I was beat flat everyday when I helmed my own booth for STGCC 2009, lemme tells'ya - and even that no doubt is convention-"lite", I reckon!).

Yet another time-lapse video from the Giant Robot booth @ San Diego Comic-Con (Day 2) to add to the previously posted video. The Princess Jun cosplay at the beginning of the fillet rocked! More peeps should do time-lapses like this - would be swell for promos for future appearances (beyond still-pics), I reckon :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK