Vader x Skeletor Mashup by Ryan Renders

DARTH-VADAR-SKELETOR-01

Check out this awesome mashup of Star Wars' Sithlord Darth Vader and Masters of the Universes' villain Skeletormanifest in a bust by Ryan Renders! This NEEDS to be made into a production piece somehow, IMHO. (Cheers for the headsup Kevin!)

DARTH-VADAR-SKELETOR-02
"I was picked to create a custom Darth Vader helmet by Halloweencostumes.com and I decided to turn my full size replica helmet into a bust of Skeletor. As I was creating this colossal custom I decided to Incorporate a few more elements into the piece that would represent Vader. So I created the sword of power but used Vader's light saber for the handle and I Incorporated the Empire logo into his chest armor." ~mentioned Ryan on dA.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK