Trailer For 'Dark Shadows' (directed by Tim Burton)


Of course I'll be watching Dark Shadows - it's directed by Tim Burton, isn't it? And of course I'll be waiting with baited expectations that this new feature film starring Johnny Depp with deep-eye-shadows will somehow rekindle the magic that stirred within me, for when I first watched Edward Scissorhands! And inevitably I would be deeply disappointed and saddened that that notion did not happen, and I would bitch-n-whine about the downfall of Burton ad nauseum … but yes, I will watch Dark Shadows, even if it looks to be a cock-of-a-comedy with a bastard marriage between 'That's 70s Show' and vampires.

poster-xlarge

Poster Image via Latino Review
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK