Japanese Trailer & New Theatrical Poster for The Amazing Spider-Man


I am trying hard to be excited for this film, I really am … and this somehow reminded me of the old TV-show (with mirrored eye-lenses) with elements of the Toby McGuire + Sam Raimi-film, so I hope somehow there is something NEW for us to look at, rather than ideas retreaded over ad over again, from comicbook to media… I remain weirdly optimistic :)

ADDED: Theatrical Poster image via FirstShowing (loving the torn uniform!)

amazingspiderman-theatricalposter-full
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK