Kozik Quickstrike Coming Soon to www.frankkozik.net

KOZIK-QUICKSTRIKE-01

And while I am unable to share with you folks the exact date and time these would be released, I can tell you that Frank Kozik will have 25 pairs (with special numbered bags-n-tags) for US$250.00 a pair available "early next week" on www.frankkozik.net (signed upon request) -hey, he said so on his Facebook, okay? (heh) It would do you well to follow Mr Kozik on @frank_kozik for updates.
UPDATED: "They are hitting Quickstrike stores (Saturday). I will offer 25 artists pairs special numbered packaging on my site www.frankkozik.net wednesday at noon." ~mentioned Kozik on his FB.
KOZIK-QUICKSTRIKE-02

Im dying to have a pair of these Nike SB Dunk High "Quickstrikes", but I am not shoe-phisticated enough, and frankly couldn't afford it, and even if I could, with that price, I'd keep it in the box and ever so often take it out and smell it's awesomeness LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK