My Neighbor Jake by J.J. Harrison of BAMPOP!

My Neighbor Jake

I had been happily posting this above image of a mash-up between My Neighbour Totoro and Adventure Time on both my Facebook pages, without even knowing it was done by J.J. Harrison from BAMPOP! Folks interested to score this slice of awesomeness are to tune in to Mondo's Adventure Time Art Show this Friday, where a limited edition of 40 x Giclees will be made available!

My Neighbor Jake :)
[Above: WIP sketch before the final version]

"My Neighbor Jake" was actually initially listed on Etsy for a short time as a limited edition signed and numbered series of 18x24” prints, before Mondo saw it and asked if he wanted to put it in their upcoming show. This was what J.J. had to say on his Facebook about the reception for the image:
"Holy guacamole! My Adventure Time print got over 17,000 notes on Adventure Time's tumblr last night any 4,000 on my own blog! In case you didn't realize, notes are like all an artist needs to live on nowadays. Notes and water."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK