About That kaNO Avengers Giclee Print


Remember that quartet of drawings kaNO did of the members of The Avengers? Due to 'popular demand' they are now made available as 20" x 20" Prints (Giclee on archival paper) on his online shop! Priced at US$45 (san shipping) and limited to a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces - stay sharp if you want to score one (I did!).


As for the fate of original paintings? This was what kaNO had to say on his Facebook:
"The originals stay with me and my kids get to keep them in their room, I also made the print because it would suck to break up the set." = aawwww!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK