Custom-Feature: Zombie Trooper by Jim1297

zom storm 2 zom storm 4

Jim Macgee aka Jim1297 took a Dark Horse Luke Stormtrooper figure - and inspired by the Death Trooper concept - he had gone and made it into a "Zombie Trooper" - who nows "wanders aimlessly round my kitchen looking for rebels to eat." ~mentioned Jim! And how could you have a Star Wars Day without a Zombie to make it complete? MUAHAHAHAHAHA

zom storm 6
"I had some resin skulls lying around, so I fitted one of those in place of Luke's head (keeping the hair on was tricky), then I weathered it all up with some Tamiya diorama paint and a range of ink washes." ~added Jim
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK