May The 4th Be With You: Happy Star Wars Day!

COULD-HAVE
"…the idea of putting 'neon' as swords and the idea of father and son dark side, light side are epic for me." ~shared David Tan of Filmoo, when I asked "Why Do You Like Star Wars?", on Facebook.
May the 4th is designated Star Wars Day, which to me may well mean two days of 'celebrations', as it is now May 4th GMT, and there's still tomorrow in the western hemisphere to celebrate the annual event! Nevertheless, this is my (first) image for the day - Happy Star Wars Day, folks! And May The 4th Be With You!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK