Event Images for 'Fang To Fur' @ FLABSLAB (Opening Night June 8)

SEEN-FANGTOFUR-01
SEEN-FANGTOFUR-02

Event images-galore for the opening night of FANG TO FUR @ FLABSLAB - featuring the work of Angry Woebots, alongside local artists ANTZ, CLOGTWO, Sheryo and Namimon - viewable at these following locales on Facebook listed below (do let me know if you've pics as well, and I'll see if I can link them!). FANG TO FUR exhibits thru June 17th, 2012 (12pm to 6pm). Folks interested to get the artwork and customs are to email get.flabby@flabslab.com for enquiries :)

/// via PHU's Facebook-album (above images via)
/// via Aaron Angry Woebot Martin's Facebook-album (below image via)
/// via the TOYSREVIL Facebook-album (NOTE: I will be uploading more images within the week, as I feature each individual artists' work)

SEEN-FANGTOFUR-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK