The Kessel Run: A Movie Mash-up That Would be Swell If It Were Made

KESSEL-RUN

Hopelessly awesome image of a fictional 80s film that would be awesome if it ever got made - hey, as much as I loved Star wars, movies like Cannonball Run, and cartoons Wacky Races somewhat gripped my attention as well ("Boys with Cars", what can I say? LOL). The irony being I do not have a driver's license, even until now ... (heh) ... Check out more Mash-up Movie posters here on Facebook.

Source: Night of the Living Trekkies
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK