Project Prometheus: Mission


I have been reading responses for PROMETHEUS (primarily thru Facebook and via various movie websites I frequent regularly - the only website I frequent regularly actually ;p) and seems folks' opinions are split down the middle = either they love the epic, or think that it's a piece of space-turd. I have not watched it yet myself, and aim to see and feel for myself what is in store from Ridley Scott - as I am 'in' for the director, rather than what the story is about - which in essence is a doomed mission for the folks anyways, so there is not much of a "positive vibe" I am hoping to glean from this movie anyways, is it?

I'm pretty glad the movie's viral campaign continues tho, with the latest being the "Project Prometheus: Mission" video above. And then there's the toys to come as well, so that's a nice 'plus' right there LOL

www.projectprometheus.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK