Adventure Time Epic Sword Set from ianthegamer

AdventureTimeSwordandDunny

"ianthegamer" shares with us yet another piece he had submitted for the Vinyl Thoughts 3, with this being another Adventure Time-themed item, aptly named: "Adventure Time Epic Sword Set"!
"This is already a sold piece but it has sparked me into considering doing a custom blind box series. I'm still fine tuning the characters I wish to do but once I get things going I will be getting to work.

Expect at least 12 figures with a run size for the whole series to be 30 blind boxed figures. For now its still all in the works but people should expect more info later this year. For now I hope they enjoy the epicness of this sword showcasing finn's glorious hair and Jake's raging inner party demon."
~shared Ian.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK