WIPs by ANTZ for Hell Lotus Art Show

ANTZ_WIP_HELL_LOTUS_01

Between the headsculpt I saw in person when I visited ANTZ's workshop, and the glorious images posted on his Instagram-stream @antz_rscls (seen above), I cannot wait to see the epic diorama (possibly so) of his build for the upcoming November 3rd Hell Lotus Art Show … and the multiple "Monkey Kings" (from Inflame Toys) spurs me unto excitement about what to expect! Shan't give away too much here, we'll just have to see what turns up next, don't we?

ANTZ_WIP_HELL_LOTUS_02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK