Pop! Audio: Batman Speaker from Funko

Currently, I work from my dining table at home, with my laptop and pile of items taking over nearly half the space (I am here because folks at home want to see me at work, unlike the good ld days pre-Stroke when I closed the door into my bedroom / work-area ;p). And of I could have one of this BATMAN SPEAKER from Funko right next to my laptop> I would not mind a single bit of that extra "clutter" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUNKO-BATMAN-AUDIO-SPEAKER

Although, technically the figure might have to be facing AWAY from me … hhhmmm

Available the first week of December (in USA) - this new figure in the POP! Audio-line features 32mm Speaker Drivers and is "rechargeable". Check with your retailers for availability and compatibility to your system.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK