Trailer for 'Berserk: Descent' (Part Three of Berserk: Saga Project)


I think tis about time to go BERSERK right about now, yes? Until now then I realized it's a three-part movie, which in this case makes me eager for the 3-movie box set to be released somewhen, so that I may enjoy them at one go! Makes me want to dig out my Dragon Model's 12" figure for some play tho...
"The Berserk: Saga Project (unofficial title) is confirmed to be a movie trilogy animating the The Golden Age arc of Berserk. The first film, Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler, will premiere February 04. 2012, with the other two being released that same year [2]. The second one, Berserk Golden Age Arc II: The Battle for Doldrey, will open in June 2012, while the third one, Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent will open sometime later that year." [Via]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK