Deboxing Droplets

DROPLETS-DEBOXING-01 DROPLETS-DEBOXING-02

After all these years of blogging about (and even making a video for it) DROPLETS from Jam Factory and Crazy Label - both for Series 1 and Series 2 (since <>2007), this is actually the first time I have owned or even held them in my hands!

Was pretty excited to experience them … until of course realizing I pulled two repeats from the two boxes I bought (during Black Friday) … "Luck of the Draw", I suppose … More pics seen on my FB-album :)

DROPLETS-DOUBLE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK