New G.I.Joe Retaliation Poster

GIJOE_RETALIATION_POSTER
"Here's a new poster for the delayed G.I. Joe sequel. I'm guessing that the poster, much like the film itself, now features Channing Tatum way more prominently than it would have if this thing had been released as originally planned." - reports io9.com, and I agree LOL
Shown below is a comparison to an "older" poster … although I reckon it might be a matter of time when Magic Mike "Duke" gets his own character poster, no? Aaww I'm still gonna watch this tho ;p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK