My Tummy Toys' PLUM in SG

PLUM-MYTUMMYTOYS-01
Thanks to Marine and his boundless generosity, I now have PLUM added to my humble collection! This sexy Rhino-character is a resin piece from My Tummy Toys, from a basic concept by Marine Ramdhani and Aish, this blue-edition was first released at the PLUM X JOUWE Exhibition at Salihara Gallery. In an edition of only 10, mine is numbered "8"! How's that for prosperous?

PLUM-MYTUMMYTOYS-02
Folks interested can procure the piece for US$120 (Price not incisive shipping) by emailing "viterin@gmail.com" for enquiries or orders. Tell them TOYSREVIL sent 'ya! Smooth to the touch (Makes me sound like some toy-hentai-fiend, doesn't it? lol), with articulation at the arms and neck - this baby's got a sexy back too! Thanks bro! See you in 2013!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK