TEZUKURI by LiLJAPAN @ Dragatomi (Jan 12, 2013)

TEZUKURI-by-LiLJAPAN-1
TEZUKURI by LiLJAPAN

Saturday, January 12, 2013 will see the launch of TEZUKURI by Hiro Hayashi aka LiLJAPAN @ Dragatomi. This will be his first solo show. Seen from these previews, there will be custom paints and original resin creations, alongside his Oni-fueled artwork. Check out updates on the Facebook events page, and while you're there, do "Like" his Artist Page too (all images via).


TEZUKURI-by-LiLJAPAN-2
"The word "Tezukuri" comes from the japanese word which means "Hand Made". I will be showcasing tons of 2D3D, customs and possibly be releasing a resin series for the very firt time. Wanting to show everyone what I have skills I have learned over the years since I started entering into the art world, I wanted to do everything. Please come and check it out. My goal is to blow your minds."
TEZUKURI-by-LiLJAPAN-3
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK