TOYPIXDAY: CSC Score (Dec 2)

CSC_MALL CSC-COMICS

I remember the early days of toy-bloggery - or even before I decided to go full-time toy-bloggery - when I would post "toy-scores" of my trips to the Sunday Flea Market at China Square Central, and have not done so for many years, simply because I was languishing in poverty and could not afford to buy any stuff, much less step out of the house (true story). And not that now I am living in a lap of luxury or anything diabolically splendid a life like that, but i have since been able to treat myself with little rewards, for my daily efforts (well, someone's got to throw a bone for myself, you know? LOL).

Well, today turned out to be quite a "bonus" day, having missed the chance to meet up with a person, I wobbled along the tight-squeezed walkways of China Square Central today, along with my trusty walking cane, and walked home with some choice scores:

CSC-PURCHASE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK