TOYPIXDAY: Siblings (Dec 12)

Tuttzie: "I have two older brothers...
They're okay, they don't bully me that much :)"


TOYPIXDAY

Ironically I am the eldest in the Heng Family, with a younger brother and sister after me. As the eldest son, my Chinese parents have been pretty forgiving of my exceedingly modest achievements in the "traditional family" scheme of things, and as a brother, I reckon I've never been what-you-might-deem a "superb" role model, but nevertheless "life" goes on, and while the past might shape our future, it does not define it. What we do now, and will do, does.

Mini Tuttz and Tuttz are made by Argonaut Resins.
Follow my daily #toypixday on my Instagram @toysrevil :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK