TOYPIXDAY: The Toys of Peter Kato (Dec 3-8)

PETER-KATO-TOYPIXDAY-01

This past week's TOYPIXDAY saw a focus on Peter Kato's resin figurines, which I personally adore! From his Pocket Powers line, to his Turtle Tetsujins, to recent debuts like Tako Cube and my favorite thus far; Ninja Robo! Self-made and painted, these creations by Peter run the gamut of anime-homages to figurines seemed as if they jumped out of an independent comicbook in the 80s (no small wonder Peter also draws comics).

I have attempted in my little way to introduce him to Singapore folks via "prizes" in my Gasaphon Capsules for AFA 2011, and am suitably proud of the TOYSREVIL-Edition Turtle Tetsujins for STGCC 2012. More of toy-joy rather than any back-patting, I assure you folks! Check out more of Peter's work via www.peterkato.com and purchase your own resin figurines via his online shop.

PETER-KATO-TOYPIXDAY-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK