Win A DVD Contest on PopcornX

PERTH-DVD-CONTEST-1

In my "previous life", I worked on local feature films, and "Perth" was my 5th film, which I worked on as a "Production Designer", circa 2003/4 (See images here), hence the "contest prize" in this first ever POPCORNX-contest! I will be giving away a (Region 3) DVD of "Perth", along with a movie promotional postcard! Click HERE to join, and find out how you can take part in this Facebook-based contest :)

A single winner will be randomly picked (via Random.org) after the deadline to join ends December 14th @ 12noon (+8 GMT Singapore-time). Good luck, and thanks for your kind support! Hey, I said I'll do a contest when the page hits 100 "Likes" lol - Here's a trailer of the movie, for your kind considerations.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK