Nistuff's Custom Sale Friday January 25th

NISTUFF-CUSTOMS-01

Nistuff sends over news of a sale happening this Friday January 25th at 8pm EST via www.481universe.com, and I'm wondering why the hell haven't I had him on my blog before? The astounding customs feature an array of character-figurines from Battlebeasts, OnellDesign, Callgrim, Realhead, OMFG S1 and S2, Anomalies, Outersacemen and Weaponeers of monk.
"I've hand painted, airbrushed with Monsterkolor and in some cases hand cast resin bits for every figure that'll be available. The prices range from 10-45 bucks and everything is one off." ~Nistuff.
NISTUFF-CUSTOMS-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK