TOUMA does Power Rangers (by Bandai)

TOUMA-POWER-RANGER-BLUE
TOUMA-POWER-RANGER-RED

Revealed in his 10th Anniversary exhibition @ Munky King in July 2012, TOUMA's "Power Rangers Megaforce Tokyo Vinyl" have hit the stores! Seen in-hand above is the BLUE Shark Ranger (Image by @mikedie), while the RED Dragon Ranger seen was a prototype on display at MK. Am pretty excited to see this, not because I am a Super Sentai-fan, but because designs by TOUMA can be seen by the masses now! I am still trying to score his GODZILLA series from Bandai (also under the "Tokyo Vinyl" line), and now I add this to my WANTS-List!

TOUMA-POWER-RANGER-designs-1
TOUMA-POWER-RANGER-designs-2 TOUMA-POWER-RANGER-designs-3

Released in Toys'R'Us in the United States (I'm checking Amazon for them anyways), here are some further images postedof his designs for other figures (as seen on Vinyl Pulse) which I hope will go into production somewhen … man, how I wish my Toys'R'Us had ALL Touma's products in one spot, so I can sweep them up! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK