Toy-Review: Cherry Bomb from 3A Toys

SDC12521

Received my CHERRY BOMB today (forgot I even ordered it, must be my weakness for red-heads and tartan-mini-dresses lol). See more images along with a quick review HERE on my Facebook album. Some swell bullet points to note: (1) New Gloved "Karate Chop" Hands, (2) Clean Figure with No Weathering (except for the skull accessory), (3) No Weapons (except for skull bomb), (4) Swell Shoes!

Click HERE to read up more about Cherry Bomb from 3A Toys' Adventure Kartel series.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK