Trailer for 'Journey To The West: Conquering The Demons' from Stephen Chow


Still not exactly wholly "convinced" nor have I concurred it is to b a dud, be Stephen Chow x Derek Kwok-directed 'Journey To The West: Conquering The Demons' [first blogged about HERE] … or perhaps I would enjoy it more in it's native Cantonese? (Not that I am fluent, as I will also read the English subtitles anyways ;p). No offense here, "Voice-actors", but somehow something seems … "off" …

journey-to-the-west-wukong

I loved it when - in Chinese Odyssey - the characters constantly called Wu Kong "Xei2 Mah2 Lao1" (Cantonese for "Disgusting/Dead/Bastard Monkey" lol) … Love the kung-fu manuals tho! Last seen in Kung-Fu Hustle, wish someone made them available for sale, even as blank notebooks! LOL

journey-to-the-west-booklet

(Video via geektyrant.com)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK