Wreck It Ralph's "Fix it Felix" Arcade Game Console made with an iPhone by Cassandra Tran

Fix_it_Felix-by-cas5andra_01
"I’m super excited for the new Disney animated movie Wreck it Ralph(2012) that I made my own replica of the Fix it Felix arcade using my iPhone and some paper and boards. I’M GONNA WRECK IT!"
Said Cassandra Tran of her awesome build. This is truly an inspired ingenuity, I insist! Now I want to both watch Wreck-It-Ralph AND own this item! LOL

Fix_it_Felix-by-cas5andra_02

(Uncropped images here / Headsup via Choon Wee)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK