About That Variant Member's Edition Bella DeLamere from Doktor A x Arts Unknown

BELLA-DELAMERE-SILVER-01

Doth mine eyes deceive me? Is there a "variant" edition to the above ("Member's Edition") Bella DeLamere from Doktor A x Arts Unknown? Now before anyone gets excited with the prospect (I know I certainly did when I first laid my tender peepers on these) - here is what the Bruce had to say (on his Facebook) about this luscious vinyl-lady:
"This is a unique factory paint sample which accidentally substituted silver in place of gloss white.. It's the only one there is in the world and it will be up for auction to raise money for charity soon.. Details as and when I have them…"
BELLA-DELAMERE-SILVER-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK