Original Resin 'Amorphous Blob' figure by Sekure D (on Sale Feb 21)

Amorphous-Blob-sekure-d-01

After a dazzling run of customizing art toys (no, it does not mean he has stopped doing so ;p), Sekure D has gone and produced his very own, and very first original 3.5=inch tall resin character figure! Named 'AMORPHOUS BOB' - the first 3 are will be available for sale here (for US$50 each inclusive shipping) from Thursday 21st Feb @ 4pm (New York-time / 8am Friday 22nd Feb Melbourne-time).

Amorphous-Blob-sekure-d-02
[WIPs via @Sekure_D]
"I have wanted to make my own resin figures for quite some time and after a good chat with two of my very talented friends, Brotherford and F+ I decided to bite the bullet and jump in the deep end. Upon reflection it might have been wise to try a less complicated sculpt for my first toy but that's not generally how I do things! Ever since I made my first blob I knew I wanted to make a full series and this appeared to be the very best way.

It has been a steep learning curve with a few bad pulls but these ones are near perfect and I am going to sell them in my store this week. I love having complete control over the creativity of my toys and there will be many many more resin pieces to come!
"
~shared Sekure D.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK