Teaser for 'Biollante' by Mike Sutfin (for Super7's 2K4)

MIKE-SUTFIN-BIOLLANTTE

The "school-girl" outfit was too irresistible not to share this image, I admit. From Mike Sutfin (www.mikesutfin.com) comes "Biollante" (Prismacolor & Ink on construction paper) = done for "2K4", a Godzilla inspired group show at Super7. More details on the show when I have them, meanwhile, enjoy the pic. Without seeing the entire image, I hope this gets turned into an "economically-priced" print, because I sure do indeed like this image! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK