Event Photos for 'Upcycle World Art of JeAA'

upcycleworld_jeaa_01

John Eugene Atendido Avila (Facebook) shares with us event snaps of his solo show UPCYCLE WORLD launched yesterday at The Pocket Universe Art Collective (exhibiting thru April 6th), and I had two questions for him, thusly:

TOYSREVIL: How do you feel about the show?

JEAA: Was excited about this show as it is first time for The Pocket Universe Art Collective to have a Designer Toy exhibit and same time my first one-man show. My works fits well to the gallery, and as I finished curating my exhibit I said to myself; "this is me, this is just what I wanted, and wanted more shows in the future, more works are already planned, just need more time to be executed. They will see more of R.A.D.C.O.M. ( Recycled And Developed Collected Materials ) and ROBOX."

upcycleworld_jeaa_02

JEAA: Just proud because some of my works are already sold before the opening night, still waiting for updated till the last day of exhibit which is April 6th, then after that new projects for me to finish.

And I think having a show/exhibit is a big part of an artist life, the time he spends on working with his art crafts. All hardships shown in one night, a special day to share with family and friends.

And its just funny that on the opening night artist films like Andy Warhol, Banksy Basquiat and Pollock was on my head. :D

upcycleworld_jeaa_03

TOYSREVIL: How does it affect - or is the show related - to you as an artist now?

JEAA: Well I just consider this as an re-introduction for me as an artist. The outcome makes me motivated to make more of my crafts. And a big part for my life success. This does not just affects being an artist but an individual who wanted to express the things that satisfies his self, the art of Freedom it is.

[Check out more images uploaded HERE on my Facebook-album]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK