Micro Kaiju Negora vs Dinner #toylife

KAIJU-NEGORA-DINNER

A few snaps of Max Toy Co's Micro Kaiju Negora as I brought it out with me for dinner today - viewable on THIS Facebook album, and via my Instagram @toysrevil - in perhaps not exactly an apt food-connection with Indian-food heehee (or perhaps I box myself in with thinking Japanse-styled food might be a better "match"?). Not a whole lot of snaps as I was too busy wolfing down the food tho! LOL

So what sort of food do you think Kaiju Negora would be more suited for? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK