Pillaging Pop Culture Wave 2 in SG

PILLAGING-POP-CULTURE-WAVE2

I was pretty darn esthetic to receive the 2nd Wave of "Pillaging Pop Culture" from Task One today, alas but for one sole tragedy which shook me to the core of my toy-loving heart … whilst unwrapping the packaging paper bundling the figure, I'd discover the good doctor's spectacle frames had shattered, and the poor soul is now "blind" and ambiguous … and his poor assistant could only watch on silently … no "meeps" this time around, sadly so … them's the "breaks", I guess …

Wave 4 has since been listed online at Tenacious Toys for sale, and Wave 3 retired, and I shed a wee man-tear inside of me, as I currently do not have the means to collect either …

PILLAGING-POP-CULTURE-GROUP
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK