Blue Wooper by Gary Ham in SG

BLUE-WOOPER-GARYHAM

I would like to apologize to my dear readers, for being late in posting about the sales of Gary Ham's BLUE WOOPER [actually I did tease it, but it was a back shot] before it got Sold Out of it's 30 pieces ... and I would like to furthermore apologize for instead of posting about it, I snagged the last piece from his online store … I am a self-fish collector, and irresponsible blogger … nevertheless, here is a snap of my Blue Wooper, which came thru the postman today!

And what I will not apologize for, is my toy-love for this lil'vinyl Axolotl! Heh.

BLUE-WOOPER-TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK