"Monsters and Misfits 3" launches September 13 @ Kusakabe Folk Museum in Takayama, Japan


I could post more pictures beyond the ones I have here, but I reckon it would do more justice to the work being done by directing you folks to the dedicated Facebook album, for the "Monsters and Misfits 3" show by Circus Posterus x Tomenosuke, launching September 13th at the Kusakabe Folk Museum in Takayama, Japan. In attendance at the opening reception on September 13th would be Brandt Peters, Chris Ryniak, Amanda Louise Spayd, Andrew Bell, and Doktor A. The show exhibits thru to September 26th.


I have nothing by excitement for the works of these folks, wit huge kudos to Circus Posterus for a inspired curation of their artists and works, a true showcase of their "art" transcending the notion of "toy", IMHO. Viewing these pieces transports me to another parallel plane of modern pop culture rooted in the arts, while playfully dancing in candyland of visual treats.

And I can only but hope one day they would thru Singapore, and personally present their works to the public here.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK