Mini Calaveras by Ritzy Periwinkle


Introducing "Mini Calaveras" by Ritzy Periwinkle - each hand sculpted and painted and will be available to purchase via ritzyp.storenvy.com from Wednesday, December 11th at 1pm PST, for US$40 each shipping, coming in signed with a sticker pack. Ritzy also adds that 10% of sales will go to their Kiva.org account to fund micro loans to women entrepreneurs around the world. "If you empower women, you can CHANGE THE WORLD".

"For the past year I wanted to focus on being the best momma to The Supernatural Bear while still hustling and grinding for my clients. As of October, I'm slowly but surely getting back to doing my own shit. For the Holidays I wanted to create something fun to add to my online store. I added some new goodies and restocked some favorites. " -shared Ritzy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK