Bob Conge (Plaseebo) Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…

TOYSREVIL-SAYS: Bob Conge of Plaseebo graciously shares with us his works and life-thoughts, amidst minus10 degrees where he's at … an elderly "statesman" of the art toy community, and his works always garners respect from me, as it should YOU.


BOB CONGE: Well, 2013 was a good year for the general health of our family and I am very grateful for that. It was also another good year for my work in resin figures and customs. I was able to sculpt the pieces I wanted to make and fortunate to find some folks who liked them as well. Some of the pieces I enjoyed making in 2013 were:




BOB CONGE: As I write this I am three days from turning 75 and feel an urge to re-invent myself once again, as I have been making these small sculpts and customs near ten years now. In 2014 I want to push the scale of my sculpts to over life size, six feet and larger in pursuit of more social / political themes.

To this end I am currently writing a KickStarter project that I hope to launch in March. The look and feel of the new sculpts will be along the lines of the 3D sketches of head sculpts I have been doing recently.



NOTE: all Images in this post were provided by Bob, because he is a champ and a gentleman.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK