TV Spot #1 for The LEGO Movie & Bootleg LEGOS Grabbing At My Attention


I am uncertain, that my excitement for the LEGO Movie has made me interested in buying/collecting LEGO, or if it was the other way around … regardless, I am glad tis a journey half-lost, as I cannot really afford to purchase much LEGOS (The Simpsons or otherwise) … but on the other hand, "bootleg" brands are way cheaper and easily accessible here … I think I might be in trouble here … *GULP


(Snap of my recent purchase, and I am impressed with the
quality of print and decent make … OOohhhh Clonetroopers!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK